This Jetter Box is powered by a Honda GX390 gas engine with electric start to ensure it starts every time! This set-up is safely enclosed in a 24" x 24" x 48" steel smooth finish box. Keeping everything in a box ensures your equipment stays top notch and is not exposed to the elements. Equipped with a Hannay electric reel that is small and compact and able to hold 200ft of 3/8 hose, this Jetter Box is ready to take on the toughest jobs.
• Honda GX390 gas engine with electric start
• 5 GPM 3000 PSI with pulsator
• Hannay electric hose reel with 200’ of ?” hose
• Guide rollers and electric rewind
• Washdown gun, quick connect tips, and jetter nozzles mounted to the inside of the door for easy access
• Assembly and disassembly can be done with a crescent wrench and a 5/32 allen head wrench.
• Industrial stainless steel cam over the latch and padlock loop